Slaughtering of Red and White Meat, Meat Processing, Poultry Products, Chicken House, Fish Processing and Fish Framing, Rendering and WWT., Refrigerating plants and Cold Stores.
- slaughtering – for livestock, poultry, fish
- processing – for meat, poultry, fish
- civil engineering – for cold stores, freezers, wastewater treatment, buildings, and building facilities, Turnkey plants
- special equipment – for rendering plants, feed mill plants, egg processing, breweries, bakeries, dairy plants, can production, and food canning
- We are the biggest manufacturer of butcher machines for cattle, sheep, poultry, fish.
- We can design, produce and install completely turn-key slaughter and abattoir machines of all sizes.
- We supply all kinds of meat processing machines, for any piece of equipment, even if not mentioned on our website please contact us
- Our strong points are the machines addressed to the de-feathering, scalding counter-rotary, finishers, tail-pluckers put us today as the biggest suppliers worldwide. Of a recent introduction, are the plant forms of medium-small dimensions to satisfy the demand of African, European and Middle-Eastern markets that need simple and low-automated plants, suitable local needs, seen the remarkable storage and transport difficulties still current nowadays in the majority of these countries.
- Generally, they are plants of a low cost and with a remarkable hand-operability that allows, therefore, control of the hygienic-sanitary aspect and introduces the local workers in a really short time, marking them well fitted to receive the first automation
POULTRY Processing :
- Only the best we offer to the Poultry industry
- We provide the poultry industry worldwide with the latest technology in processing equipment aimed at increasing our customers’ profitability.
- We offer complete systems as well as a wide range of equipment, from live bird handling, eviscerating, cut up, deboning, (fixed weight) batching, and packing up to and including intelligent management information and production control software.
- We offer a complete line of processing equipment for chickens, rabbits, turkeys, and ducks.
- We provide complete plant equipment out of one hand.
- We required, also turn-key plants are offered
- We provide full service to the client, starting with the planning, assistance for financing, delivery, installation supervision, training of local staff, quick spare parts delivery, maintenance, and after-sales service
- We manufacture a diversity of machines ranging from Live Receiving and Killing and Defeathering up to Cut-Up and Deboning and Further Processing.
- All machines are made of non-rusting materials like stainless steel, aluminum and food approved synthetic materials
- All Our Poultry Slaughtering Equipment is Made in Germany
- Live Receiving
- Killing & Defeathering
- Sizing and Distribution
- Cut-up & Deboning
- Product Presentation
- Halal Poultry Equipment Production Line
- High-capacity slaughter production lines for different Chicken plants with advanced technology and good material.
- We can guarantee the full production line can run stably and well.
Poultry slaughtering and processing :
- A staff of designing engineers and long-time experienced poultry specialists care for smooth manufacture and operational liability of the machines and production lines.
- Production lines with capacities up to 24,000 birds per hour are manufactured in our subsidiary in Barth.
- Our offers the complete range of supply from reception of the birds up to weighing and cutting up for turkeys, ducks, or broilers no matter if a largely manually operating or a full automatically operating line is requested
Sheep and Cattle Processing :
- We are a leading manufacturer of Cattle, Sheep, Goats, Camels slaughters including all kinds of equipment related to the system. With a good group of expertise,
- We have successfully installed many complete slaughter production lines in many countries.
- We are specialized in designing, building, and installing the complete line for big and small slaughterhouses as the local tradition and some religions.
- We can do all kinds of slaughterhouse machines for all animals with high quality.
- Halal Cattle Slaughter Equipment Production Line
- Our group achieved high quality many lines of livestock and poultry in the Middle East and overseas. After twenty long years of experience and effort,
Slaughtering equipment for cattle and sheep :
- We produce and supplies slaughter lines and conveyor systems for cattle, sheep, goats, camel, buffalos
- Our experience satisfies the requirements of our worldwide customers. our equipment is designed for an optimized grade of animal welfare, operational safety, hygiene, environmental protection, and product quality.
- We produce and assembles slaughtering plants for:
- cattle from 5 to 60 animals/h-
- sheep/goats from 20 to 500 animals/h
Meat processing :
- Meat products, cut, sliced, minced, formed, tumbled, injected, fresh, frozen, smoked
- Sausages, boiled, raw, smoked
- Canned products
- Convenience products
- Including required packing machines and miscellaneous equipment for ready-for-sale
Chicken House ( BROILER FARMS ) :
Whether keeping animals in their natural environment, efficient climate and feeding technology, or special weighing and counting systems – as a provider of complete systems we have the necessary know-how when it comes to professional poultry farming. As your competent partner, we are available to our clients around the clock and offer a broad spectrum of technology for optimum housing conditions.
Through us, you will find the right keeping concept for layers, broilers, broiler breeders, ducks, and turkeys. We provide the perfect blend of maximum freedom of movement and efficient exploitation of space, resulting in optimal slaughter weight.
Professional climate engineering in agricultural livestock farming extends from regulation and control of ventilation and heating through to humidifying systems and air purification. With our versatile climate regulators for all types of ventilation, we guarantee optimum conditions. At the same time, we attach great importance to ease of installation and simplicity of operation.
Feeding represents an important building block in the interplay of keeping techniques. We offer you an extensive range of products, including feed computers, silos, and transport systems, as well as mixing and weighing containers.
For registration (consumption), feeding, distribution/dosing of feed, alarm systems, etc.
Silos and Transport Systems
- Silo designs in four different diameters with volumes ranging from 4-50 m3 in sheet steel or GFRP
- Pneumatic or mechanical filling
- Worm feeds and spirals with a conveying capacity of 1,200-26,000 kg/h and a length of 10 to 60 m
- V-belt or geared-motor drives
Mixing and Weighing Containers
Can be employed as suspended units, units for very fast dosing and for mixing various components
For a reliable water supply and to ensure dry conditions for free-range keeping, it is important to be able to establish correct control to balance water consumption and water requirements. In the development process, we also attach great importance to ease of cleaning.
- Nipple drinkers with and without collecting trays
- Cup drinkers
- 360° drinkers (suspended and floor drinkers, compact rearing drinkers, chicken, and turkey drinkers)
- Our livestock weighing computers work on the basis of special practice-proven weighing formulae and therefore guarantee reliable results.
- Weighing computers for the monitoring of up to eight livestock scales with a capacity of up to 100 kg also form part of our systems.
- The animals weigh themselves – voluntarily and free of stress at any time of the day. In this way, up to 6,000 weighings per day can be achieved.
Fire protection and alarm systems
- Agricultural housing systems are also exposed to many fire hazards which are often not recognized.
- With our system, we offer a hitherto unique fire-protection concept.
- This is a system that has already proved itself in practice in all environments.
Equipment for RENDERING plants :
- We are the leading supplier of rendering plants.
- We plan and design rendering plants for all kinds of slaughtering waste.
- Recycling plants for animal carcasses, slaughter wastes, bones, poultry offals, feathers, bristles, blood, leftover food, foodstuff leftovers, Wastes from the leather industry, and fatty wastes
- Disc drier to dry meat pulp, pomace, sewage sludge, and greaves.
- Plant components for biogas plants
- The design is tailor-made for the wastage capacity that accumulates in your slaughtering plant.
- In addition to the traditional rendering plant, we can also provide combustion furnaces to burn.
- We offer a Buy-Back contract for the Rendering end Product.
Our systems engineering enables profitable and environmental recycling and processing of slaughter wastes and leftover food.
Waste Water Treatment Plant (WWT.) :
- Red Meat
- Sanitary Wastewater
- Pre-cleaning system: Rotary drum
- Curve sieve
- Rack sieve
- Rotary screen
- Aerobic biology
- Anaerobic biology
- SBR –Technology
FISH & SEAFOOD Processing :
- From the initial process of scaling, grading, heading, filleting, and skinning of fish to the further processing of fish and seafood,
- We can supply the exact equipment for your business. On-shore and sea-based systems available.
- Seafood and fish processing machinery can quite often be specific to a particular species, whether pelagic or demersal, or at least to those with a similar bone structure. Ecotec and partners can assist you in finding the correct equipment for your particular product whether you are processing halibut, hake, sardines, herring, ling, whiting, redfish, tuna, mackerel, haddock, sole, salmon, cod, trout, prawns, scallops, or more exotic species such as tilapia, angular, squid or octopus.
- We can supply processing lines of producing ready to cook meals, convenience style meals, creating the need for high-speed further processing equipment and production lines such as pate, tuna steaks, fish paste, dressed crab, lemon sole goujons, diced fish for paella, canned sardines, or anchovies all require unique fish or seafood equipment.
- At the arctic circle
- At the equator
- An inland water fish slaughtering and processing
- This department offers you individually adapted solutions for the whole scope of the fish industry keeping in mind above all the local requirements.
- Our experience covers primary products from fresh water and seawater, freshly caught or frozen, from the arctic circle to the equator.
- This knowledge enables us to offer you safe solutions and operating reliability of your plant at any place in the world.
- We will engineer and produce the equipment for your complete production line from the first step to the finished “ready for sale” products
Elements of the plant :
- Defrosting, storage, ice generator (1)
- Filleting (2)
- Frosting (3)
- Salting (4)
- Smoking / Drying (5)
- Marinades (6)
- Convenience products (7)
- Cans (8)
- Packaging (9)
- Weighing technology (10)
- Cleaning, hygiene (11)
- Further equipment (12)
Processing and packaging of fish, shellfish, and convenience products
COLD STORES -Turn Key buildings on the highest technical standard :
- Our standard means high-quality materials.
- Hot-dip galvanized steel structure combined with insulating panels, modern refrigeration-door systems, and equipped with a tailor-made refrigeration unit complete a perfectly working cold store solution.
- In order to shorten the construction period most of the supplied items are prefabricated and will have to be assembled and screwed on-site only.
- Our supervisors will guide, assist and accompany during the construction period
- The optimized compact design of this equipment allows meeting nearly all requirements of our customers in the best time owing to the high degree of flexibility that can be applied for selecting assembly groups and components.
- Our long-standing experience in the construction of spiral freezers and in the conceptual design of custom-tailored installations for food production and processing provide optimized technology on little space and easy maintenance.
- This results in an excellent price-performance ratio and a very low cost of operation.
- Our scope of performance reaches from prevalent manually operating storage solutions to automatically operating high bay storage systems.
- Everything will be balanced for your demands from our engineers, from consumable supplies like foils and labels to miscellaneous items like pallets, stacking frames, and boxes to ground conveying vehicles, software and hardware components, and at least to the complete building.
- The total supply for your storage mission from one partner
- This department is subdivided into the partitions “food production” and “pet food production”
- The engineers are handling extremely valuable products like milk, dairy products, cereal, eggs, and beer but also hatcheries for chicken and live stock and wastages of slaughtering
- In this department, you will also find contact persons for bakery equipment and pasta production
- We will accompany you from the very first moment of your project
- Together with your local engineers, technological staff, and your financial managers, we will create an optimized solution in all of these matters
- Assisting your engineering staff we will be helpful to give any information that is required for your local authorities and external local planners.
- For the construction period, We will provide you with our supervisors for the installment of the equipment and the training of your laborers for their prospective independent operation
Turn-key projects :
- Use of high-quality material
- Low operating costs
- A high grade of operational reliability
- Reliability, especially in difficult climate conditions
- Easy procurement of spare parts
- Reasonable, affordable prices
Convincing Systems ENGINEERING :
- You can trust in the expertise of our Technology Group.
- We can reflect more than 30 years of experience in terms of project
- Planning and construction of plants for organic wastes and recycling.
- Our plants conform to the strict regulations of species-appropriate disposal and recycling.
Leave A Comment